- 1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 8 slices American Cheese
- 8 slices Texas toast bread
- butter, unsalted
- cooking oil
- Prepare mozzarella sticks according to package directions.
To Assemble Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Place one slice of cheese on bread, top with four cooked mozzarella sticks, top with another slice of cheese and second piece of bread.
- Butter both sides of bread.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place sandwich in pan and press down.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan, repeat until all sandwiches are completed.
- Serve with french fries or chips.
Full disclosure: I was provided a box of Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks free of charge as part of this campaign. I am not, however, actually affiliated with Farm Rich, and am allowed to speak positively or negatively about the product, so like in all of my reviews, any opinions expressed are mine and based on my experience, and do not reflect the opinions of Farm Rich or anyone else.
- Serving Size: 4