- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup pecans, diced
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars together in a mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating about 20 seconds between each addition.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, beat well.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon together in a bowl, reserve 1 tablespoon to toss chocolate chips in prior to adding.
- Add flour to butter/sugar mixture in 3 batches, beating 20 seconds between each batch, scrap down sides of mixer.
- Add oats to mixer and beat for 20 seconds.
- Toss chocolate chips and pecans with reserved flour and add to mixer. Beat about 20 seconds.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a rounded tablespoon form dough into balls. Use a fork to flatten.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 30-40 cookies