- 1 4 lb boneless pork loin, with fat left on
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger, fresh
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix seasoning blender together and set aside.
- Mix broth, soy sauce, minced garlic and ginger together and set aside.
- Rinse pork tenderloin, pat dry, poke small holes with a knife throughout tenderloin.
- Coat tenderloin with olive oil and rub in well.
- Rub spice blend on tenderloin, massage well.
- Cover tenderloin with foil and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove tenderloin from refrigerator, pour broth/soy sauce mixture over tenderloin.
- Roast tenderloin uncovered for 1 1/2 hours at 400 degrees or until meat thermometer reaches 150 degrees.
- Baste tenderloin with pan juices every 30 minutes.
- Remove tenderloin from oven, cover with foil and allow to rest about 15 more minutes before carving.
- Serve sliced drizzled with pan juices.
- Serving Size: 6-8