Happy New Years!
I am so excited about 2015 and can’t wait to start sharing all my new delicious recipe creations.
Before we start with the new recipes I wanted to recap my Top Recipes 2014.
Thank you for making 2014 such a success!
1. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich-Highly flavored slow cooked beef with a spicy gravy. This is the ultimate sandwich!
2. Sausage Hash Brown Casserole – Spicy Breakfast Sausage, smothered in cheese and potatoes. The ultimate brunch meal!
3. Chicken Fried Steak-This steak right here is like butter baby! I used tenderloin beef coated in seasoned Panko bread crumbs for the ultimate crunch!
4. Cajun Lasagna-I really don’t have many words for this cheesy pan of deliciousness! Let’s just say this ain’t your mama’s lasagna!
5. Shrimp Bread-Shrimp, Cheese, Bread, need I say more? Oh, one can substitute roasted chicken for the shrimp and it will still be da’bomb!
6. Butter Pecan Bread Pudding-Fried Doughnuts, Cream, and Chocolate Chips! Oh, don’t forget the Cream Cheese glaze for a serious party in your mouth!
7. Baby Girls Dirty Rice-My 16 year old as of the 28th of December has taken over the reins with her healthy dirty rice. It’s spicy, flavorful, low fat, and delicious!
8. Cheese and Potato Latkes-What can I say, these Latkes will make any Jewish grandma proud! Although Latkes are a Hanukkah staple, by family has added them to our weekly brunch list!
9. Asian Pork Tenderloin-It’s the sauce baby! All I have to say is that this sauce would taste good on shoe leather!
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie-Best Chicken Pot Pie I’ve ever tasted and I am not just tooting my own horn, but TOOT TOOT!
12. Triple Cheeseburger Dip-I was informed by one of my foodie friends that this dip has 4 cheeses, not 3, so there you go!
13. Smokey Creole Gumbo-Top Recipe two years in a row! Gumbo, enough said!
14. Crawfish and Grits-Don’t have access to crawfish, use shrimp! Spicy bowl of deliciousness and that’s before you add my ultimate cheese grits!
15. Grilled Greek Chicken Alfredo-I am hooked on Greek food! Pasta, Feta, Grilled Chicken marinated in lemon juice and olive oil. This dish makes me want to break a plate, OPA!
16. Hash Brown Quiche-Quiche just sounds so fancy, well I am bringing it back down to earth with potatoes, bacon and loads of cheese!
Don’t forget we have more wonderful dishes and I wanted to thank you for making 2014 a big success and I look forward to creating new dishes for you to try in 2015!
Also, thanks for all your wonderful comments on the blog, it’s much appreciated.
I think it’s time we create a big, pretty, cookbook in 2015!!!