- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, deveined
- 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced
- 3 lemons
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Asian chili sauce
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Devein shrimp, do not peel.
- Slice sausage.
- Place shrimp and sausage in a greased casserole dish. Top with melted butter.
- Juice 1 1/2 lemon and place into a blender, add remaining ingredients and spices, blend well.
- Pour hot sauce liquid over shrimp, mix well and bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with sliced lemon wedges and serve with crusty bread.
You can add about 6 baby red potatoes and 6 corn on the cob cut in 1/2 to the recipe.
Slice potatoes in half and boil for about 10 minutes before adding to the shrimp mixture. Add corn the last 5 minutes of boiling time to the potatoes. Add both ingredients to the shrimp mixture. I would suggest doubling the sauce recipe if you add corn and potatoes.
- Serving Size: 4