- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- cooking oil to saute
- green onions to garnish
For the Bang Bang Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili paste
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Rinse, peel, and devein shrimp.
- Leave tail on shrimp if desired.
- Mix bang bang sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and creole seasoning and set aside.
- Add about 1/2 cup of bang bang sauce to shrimp and marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Place around 3 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Coat shrimp in cornstarch, dusting off excess.
- Cook shrimp in two batches in oil for about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from oil place on paper napkin.
- Add more oil to pan if needed.
- Cook remaining shrimp.
- Add shrimp back to pan and pour sauce over the shrimp.
- Coat shrimp well and serve immediately, garnish with green onions if desired.
- Serving Size: 4