- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup m&m’s peanut butter
- 1 cup m&m’s plain
- Large Box of Rice Krispies Treats for Dipping!
- Add heavy cream to a microwave proof bowl.
- Heat for 3 ½ minutes.
- Remove from microwave, add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and place into a fondue pot.
- Cut Rice Krispies Treats in half and skewer for dipping.
- Serve with extra candy and marshmallows if desired.
- Serving Size: 6-8