- 6 cups rice, day-old, precooked
- 1 cup Kimchi
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- green onions to garnish
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Beat eggs, add 1 teaspoon of seasoning blend, cook eggs in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil for about 3 minutes, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of olive oil to pan over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add rice and break up with a spoon, season, mix well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cabbage and frozen veggies, cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add Kimchi and mix well.
- Cook for a couple minutes until everything is warm, stir in cooked eggs.
- Serve garnished with green onions.
- Serving Size: 4