- 3 lbs red potatoes, organic
- 4 cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- chives, sour cream, cheese to serve
- Rinse potatoes, cut into 4 cubes.
- Place into slow cooker with broth, celery, red onion and spices.
- Mix well. Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours.
- Add roasted garlic, cream and cheese, blend.
- Cook 30 more minutes with no lid.
- Stir, serve with toppings.
- Serving Size: 4-6