It’s that time again people.
We’re cooking with KYVAN™ Foods making Easy Orange Chicken Nuggets!
With basic pantry ingredients and KYVAN™ Foods Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce this is one delicious dish.
Before we start cooking here’s a recap on the great products offered at KYVAN™ Foods.
KYVAN™ Foods was founded and is owned by football great Reggie Kelly and his beautiful wife Sheila.
KYVAN™ Foods creates tasty products such as Salsa, Sauces, Seasoning, Jams and Jellies!
KYVAN™ Foods are sold throughout the Southeast and are in retailers such as Walmart as well as various independent retailers.
If you don’t reside in one of these locations no problem because you can order KYVAN™ Foods online through their website!
And just a few days ago KYVAN™ Foods announced their new partner Kroger is bringing in KYVAN Hot and Mild Honey Apple Salsa starting in March!
You will be able to find them in stores throughout the entire Eastern region of the country in the Natural section aisle.
Now let’s start cooking!
After frying up our crispy nuggets I prepared the easy Orange Chicken Sauce.
Just take a high quality Orange Marmalade and mix it with KYVAN™ Foods Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce.
Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
I told y’all it was an easy recipe.
Once all the goodness is ready, toss the chicken nuggets into the sauce.
You can garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.
I like to serve my nuggets with extra sauce for dipping and a side of ranch dressing.
You’ll never look at orange chicken the same way after trying these babies!
Now it’s time to “Appreciate the Goodness” of KYVAN™ Foods!
Don’t forget to check out our Asian Apple Salsa Meatballs with KYVAN™ Foods!
Follow KYVAN™ Foods on one of their social media channels:Print
- 2 lbs chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups flour
- 4 cups cooking oil
- sesame seeds to garnish
- green onions to garnish
For the Orange Chicken Sauce:
- 1 bottle Kyvan Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups orange Marmalade
- Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
- Place oil in a large, deep, pan and heat over medium to 350 degrees.
- Add flour to a freezer bag and mix in 1 tablespoon of seasoning blend, set aside.
- Rinse chicken pat dry, cut into 2 inch chunks and place into a large bowl.
- Top chicken with remaining seasoning and egg, mix well.
- Place chicken by batches into flour mixture and remove excess flour by tapping.
- Place chicken into hot grease and cook about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain chicken on paper napkin and repeat until all the nuggets are cooked.
To Prepare Orange Chicken Sauce:
- Place all sauce ingredients into a sauce pan, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken into a large bowl, coat with sauce, serve immediately, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.
- Serving Size: 4-6