It’s time for the biggest event of the football season!
And thanks to my friends at Coca-Cola and NABISCO I’m ready for the big game!
Are you looking for a little inspiration for your upcoming Game Day party?
Home Bowl with Coca-Cola & NABISCO offers the perfect product lineup to bring your family and friends together for the most anticipated football game of the year.
You can also score big with Coca-Cola and NABISCO Home Bowl as your perfect game day party lineup.
Home Bowl with Coca-Cola & NABISCO are also partnering with Evite to create a custom “Home Bowl” experience on homebowl.com allowing party planners and football fans alike to create Evite invitations for their parties, access additional party inspiration from the pros and have more chances to win the ultimate game day party.
Yes folks, not only do #IWorkWithCoke on helping you plan the ultimate Game Day event we also have a #HomeBowlHeroContest below!
We’re giving away two (2) Coca-Cola & NABISCO “Home Bowl” prizes ($400 Approximate Retail Value per prize)!
But before you enter to become the next #HomeBowlHero let me first share with you a few of my favorite Game Day recipes and party ideas!
First up is my favorite Elotes Dip!
You can’t celebrate the biggest game of the season without RITZ Crackers and party dip!
My RITZ Crackers Elotes Corn Dip is a sure winner.
You have sweet corn, fresh jalapenos, then we added RITZ Crackers and lots of cheese.
To serve top your RITZ Crackers with the Elotes Dip and garnish with green onions.
You know it’s not a Game Day party without a spicy main meal!
My Coca-Cola Chili Con Carne is the winner of the Big Game!
Spicy Chili infused with Coca-Cola is the perfect dish for your Home Bowl!
Coca-Cola Chili Con Carne can be served numerous ways and it’s Slow Cooker friendly.
I took the Coca-Cola Chili Con Carne and served it with a side of RITZ Crackers topped with cheese and green onions!
Don’t forget to scoop a little RITZ Crackers Elotes Dip on top to kick it up.
You can even serve it with a side of hot pasta and chopped onions for Cincinnati Style Chili!
It’s time to get your Home Bowl party started!
Don’t forget to visit homebowl.com to find a host of game day recipes, tips and inspirations from the pros for a winning game day party and create a custom “Home Bowl” Evite.
The Coca-Cola & NABISCO “Home Bowl” lineup is available at retailers nationwide.
Stay in the loop by clicking and following the social media links below:
- Coca-Cola Twitter
- Coca-Cola Facebook
- Coca-Cola Instagram
- Coca-Cola Pinterest
- NABISCO Pinterest
- NABISCO Facebook
- RITZ Facebook
- RITZ Twitter
- Evite Invitation Platform
Coca-Cola & NABISCO Home Bowl Pinterest Contest
The Contest Entry Period begins January 4, 2016, and closes January 29, 2016.
Share entertaining ideas and inspiration for your upcoming Big Game party on your #HomeBowlHeroContest pinboard for a chance to win a “Home Bowl” party prize pack from Coca-Cola & NABISCO ($400 Approximate Retail Value per prize pack).
Entrant Submission Requirements:
a. Entrant must create a Pinterest board and name it: “Coca-Cola & NABISCO #HomeBowlHeroContest.
b. Entrant must pin favorite game day recipes, party tips and tricks.
c. Entrant must post a link to their #HomeBowlHeroContest pinboard submission within the comment section below.
d. Entrant must include the hashtag #HomeBowlHeroContest when submitting their Submission.
Entrants are not required to promote Coca-Cola, NABISCO or supporting Mondelez Global LLC brands for a chance to win. If entrants prefer to promote Coca-Cola, NABISCO or supporting Mondelez Global LLC brands please use the following #HomeBowlHeroContest hashtag or otherwise disclose that they are posting those photos as part of a Contest entry.
This prize was provided by The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC are not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this promotion.Print
For the Coca-Cola Chili Con Carne:
- 2 lbs ground chuck or turkey
- 2 cups beef broth, low sodium
- 1 cup red salsa
- 1 cup green salsa
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- extra virgin olive oil
For the Roux:
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
For the Ritz Crackers Elotes Dip:
- 2 cups Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sharp cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- green onions to garnish
- Ritz crackers to serve
- extra virgin olive oil
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- In a skillet add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add ground meat, onion, and garlic.
- Season with 3 tablespoons of spice blend.
- Cook for 15 minutes, breaking up meat as you cook.
- Drain meat if using beef.
- Add broth, Coca-Cola, salsas and remaining spices to meat.
- Mix well and cook for about 20 minutes more.
- To Prepare the Roux:
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, add flour and stir for about 4-5 minutes, until flour is slightly browned.
- Add the roux to the pot, mix well and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Serve with Cheese, Ritz Crackers, and green onions.
For the Ritz Crackers Elotes Dip:
- Add about 1 tablespoon of oil to skillet over medium heat.
- Add corn and jalapeno, cook about 5-7 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise and cheese, mix well, cook 3 minutes more.
- Place dip into a large bowl and top with green onions.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers garnished with green onions.
- Serving Size: 8-10