- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 c. grated carrots
- 1 c. shredded cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Maggi seasoning-2 tbsp.
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp.
- Sesame oil-1 tsp
- Soy sauce-1 tbsp
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Spring roll wrapper
- flour/water paste=equal amounts to seal rolls
- Grease to fry
- extra virgin olive oil to saute meat
- In a blender or food processor grind all the vegetables and chicken breast, season with all the seasonings, cook for about 4 minutes in a skillet over medium heat with a small amount of olive oil. Allow to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Place about 1-3 teaspoons of cooled meat on the edge of the spring roll wrapper, depending on the size of the spring roll wrapper.
- Roll up, seal with flour water paste and repeat.
- You can freeze Lumpia if you choose. Lay flat on tray, do not stack, allow to freeze then once frozen, place in freezer bags.
- Heat cooking grease to 350 degrees. Fry Lumpia about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.