I love Greek food, and I always say, I could eat Greek food everyday, and never complain!
My Greek Chicken Nachos will make you happy, happy!
Olives, Oregano, Feta, Greek Yogurt, and Lemons…it’s something about those flavors in one bite that just leaves a big smile on my face.
I wanted to take those flavors, and add them to my other favorite food…Nachos!
This dish is really simple, just marinate chicken breast in olive oil, oregano, Greek yogurt, lemon and spices. Grill the chicken, then dice it up.
You could also grab a store-bought roasted chicken, remove the skin and use that.
Fry up some tortilla chips…hey, if you’re in a time crunch…grab a bag already fried!
I topped my tortilla chips with feta, mozzarella, chicken, olives and peperoncini. Broil until cheese starts melting.
Finish off with fresh tomatoes and a little parmesean cheese.
And an extra dollop of Greek yogurt want hurt!
These nachos are delicious, every crunchy, cheesy, bite!
A Greek spin on any recipe will always turn out delicious.
My daughter informed me that these nachos must be added to taco night!Print
- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. Chobani Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- extra virgin olive oil to cook chicken
For the Nachos:
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese, grated
- 1 cup olives, sliced
- 1 cup peperoncini, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- cooked chicken, chopped
- cooking grease for tortillas
- Greek yogurt, plain for garnish
- Preheat oven to broil.
- To prepare the chicken, rinse chicken and pat dry. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Allow chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes.
- Add about 2 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Prepare tortillas by heating cooking oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry tortillas about 2 minutes are until golden brown, remove from pan, drain, sprinkle a pinch of salt and repeat.
- Place all tortillas on a baking sheet, top with cheese, chicken, olives, and peperoncini. Broil for about 3-5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Top with sliced tomatoes, sprinkle parmesean cheese and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4