- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. Chobani Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- extra virgin olive oil to cook chicken
For the Nachos:
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese, grated
- 1 cup olives, sliced
- 1 cup peperoncini, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- cooked chicken, chopped
- cooking grease for tortillas
- Greek yogurt, plain for garnish
- Preheat oven to broil.
- To prepare the chicken, rinse chicken and pat dry. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Allow chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes.
- Add about 2 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Prepare tortillas by heating cooking oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry tortillas about 2 minutes are until golden brown, remove from pan, drain, sprinkle a pinch of salt and repeat.
- Place all tortillas on a baking sheet, top with cheese, chicken, olives, and peperoncini. Broil for about 3-5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Top with sliced tomatoes, sprinkle parmesean cheese and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4