- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 lb black forest ham, deli thin
- 1/2 lb Genoa salami, deli thin
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, grated
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano, grated
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 sun dried tomatoes, in olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- grape tomatoes to garnish
For the Seasoning Blend:
- 2 tablespoons creole seasonings
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, cut into 1 inch chunks and place in a bowl.
- Season chicken with half the seasoning blend and mix well.
- In a large pan add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, add onion and sun dried tomatoes, cook for about 5 minutes, add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add chicken and cook for about 6 minutes per side. Toss in olives and remove chicken from heat and set aside
- In a medium pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add flour and whisk well for about 2 minutes, reduce heat to medium low, add milk and cream, whisking well.
- Add remaining seasonings and whisk well. Toss in 2 cups of cheese, whisk well. Remove from heat and set aside.
To assemble casserole:
- In a 13X9 inch greased casserole dish, add about 1 1/2 cups of cheese sauce to the bottom of dish.
- Top with chicken mixture, top with 1 cup of cheese, top with salami, top with ham, top with remaining cheese sauce, top with remaining cheese, top with panko, top with parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes. Broil for about 3 minutes to crust top of casserole.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool about 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra parsley if desired.
- Serving Size: 4-6