I love eating a big bowl of creamy banana pudding, who doesn’t?
What I love even more than eating pudding is my quick Easy Banana Pudding recipe!
This recipe is basically made with pantry items that most of us always have in stock.
Yes, you can stand over the stove, whisking custard from scratch for about 30 minutes if you like, and yes, sometimes I do make banana pudding the traditional method.
But, sometimes I just want a quick pudding and this is my go to recipe.
You pretty much just take everything, mix it well in a mixing bowl or blender, fold in some whipped cream topping and that’s it!
I layer a little pudding on the bottom of my casserole dish, and top the pudding with Nilla wafers.
Lastly, add the bananas, more wafers, remaining pudding, and lastly we end with extra wafers on top.
You can also substitute wafers for your favorite cookies like shortbread!
After about 4 hours in the fridge, or preferably overnight, the pudding is set and ready to eat.
Sometimes before serving I’ll add a little extra whipped cream and crumbled cookies!
The pudding turned out fantastic, and it didn’t last long enough to add more whipped cream topping.
- 1 8 ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 box Nilla wafers cookies
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add cream cheese to a mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add milks, cream, and puddings, beat over low speed for about 2 minutes, add vanilla, mix well.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream toppings into pudding.
- To assemble pudding, scoop about 1 cup of pudding into bottom of a casserole dish, top with Nilla wafers, top with bananas, top with more Nilla wafers.
- Pour pudding over Nilla wafers and end with remaining Nilla wafers on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with more whipped cream topping and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 6