Then try this fun Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet that has all of the flavors of your favorite fast food item!
Ground beef, cheese, tomato sauce, and ketchup make this Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet dish taste like the iconic on-the-go standby but in the form of a skillet.
Add some vegetables or dinner rolls on the side and you have a complete meal. This is a dinner idea that will only take you thirty minutes to make!
Simple Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt’s® Dinner Starters Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Beef Stew
- 2 cups dry medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion and garlic salt; cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce, pasta and water; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in ketchup. Top with cheese and let stand until cheese melts.