My No Bake Strawberry Banana Twinkies Cake is the perfect dessert.
This leads me to one of my favorite quick desserts, strawberry shortcakes.
Strawberry shortcakes include a fluffy cake, like a Twinkies cake, covered in strawberries and whipped cream, often topped with more strawberries.
I used Twinkies in place of the shortcakes and covered them with jell-o banana pudding.
Next, I topped them with sliced strawberries that were mixed with a little powdered sugar.
Cover the strawberries with loads of whipped cream.
Top the whipped cream with the diced strawberries.
My family loved this cake, they said it tasted like a strawberry shortcake but way better.
They loved the extra cream from the Twinkies that chilled and tasted like ice cream!
Well, it’s time to make this people, no oven required and five minutes of prep time!
- 10 Twinkies®, individually wrapped
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 3.4 ounce box Jell-O banana cream pudding mix, instant
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Rinse strawberries, pat dry. Slice half the strawberries, mix with confectioners sugar and set aside.
- Dice remaining strawberries place in separate bowl and set aside to top cake with.
- Place unwrapped Twinkies in a medium casserole dish. Mix pudding with milk, vanilla and heavy cream, and pour over Twinkies.
- Next, top pudding with sliced strawberries, then top strawberries with whipped cream.
- Lastly, place extra diced strawberries on top of whipped cream layer, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Serving Size: 6-8