The sun is shining, which means it’s grilling time! I love chicken wings, and I really love Grilled Sriracha Chicken Wings.
I must admit, I am a grilling mama! Actually, I am a barbeque, smoking, grilling mama! Yes, I grill year round, rain or shine.
My Grilled Sriracha Chicken Wings are spicy with a little sweetness from the brown sugar I used in the marinade.
These Grilled Sriracha Chicken Wings are really simple, just rinse and pat dry the chicken, add everything to a big bowl, mix well, chill for about 2 hours in the fridge, or overnight.
Now it’s time to start grilling. I decided to use the George Foreman Grill I purchased for my daughter because I didn’t want to make a store run for charcoal.
When I am in grilling mode, I don’t like to be distracted by going to the store. I have to focus people, focus on the food goodness that I know is about to take place!
After 12-13 minuets of grilling time per side, it’s time to eat! These Grilled Sriracha Chicken Wings are delicious.
If you don’t have a grill, then throw these babies in the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes, turning twice to evenly crisp these babies up!
- 3 lbs chicken wings, drummettes
- 1/2 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a large bowl add chicken and all ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator, bring to room temperature.
- Prepare grill and grill chicken for 12-13 minutes per side, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serving Size: 4