Hey people, I found a way to make some quick, cheesy, easy Buffalo Chicken Empanadas!
I am looking in the fridge and I am like, should I freeze my leftover slow cooker buffalo chicken?
Yes, I couldn’t believe it, that in this house we actually had leftover chicken!
But guess what, not only do I have leftover Buffalo Chicken, I see 3 cans of Pillsbury biscuits and I said, self, YES, self, use them biscuits up!
I am talking about the simplest empanadas ever made!
I just flattened out the biscuits with my hands. Yes, no roller needed.
Place cheese on the bottom of the biscuits then top with the buffalo chicken.
Fold the other end of the biscuit over, press the biscuit with your finger tips to seal, then crimp the edges with a fork.
Make sure the chicken is sealed tightly, we don’t want any of this goodness leaking out!
Bake the empanadas at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, remove from the oven, baste with butter and bake another 3-5 minutes to brown the top.
Now eat these Easy Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Empanadas up people!
Note, you could add crumbled blue cheese inside, but Big Goo doesn’t like blue cheese, so I omitted it.
But the more cheese the better!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 2 cups of shredded buffalo chicken
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices co/jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take 1 biscuit at a time and flatten out with your hands to a round circle. Slice cheese in half.
- On half of biscuit place a half slice of each cheese, top with about 2 tablespoons of buffalo chicken.
- Fold the other half of biscuit over the dough and pressing down edges with the tip of your fingers to seal.
- Use a fork to crimp the edges. Repeat until all 8 biscuits are complete.
- Place biscuits in the oven and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, remove from oven, baste with melted butter and bake 3-5 more minutes until the top is golden brown, enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8