- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 2 cups of shredded buffalo chicken
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices co/jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take 1 biscuit at a time and flatten out with your hands to a round circle. Slice cheese in half.
- On half of biscuit place a half slice of each cheese, top with about 2 tablespoons of buffalo chicken.
- Fold the other half of biscuit over the dough and pressing down edges with the tip of your fingers to seal.
- Use a fork to crimp the edges. Repeat until all 8 biscuits are complete.
- Place biscuits in the oven and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, remove from oven, baste with melted butter and bake 3-5 more minutes until the top is golden brown, enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8