- 4 whitefish fillets
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- corn tortilla shells
- grated cheese
- limes to garnish
- shredded cabbage
For the Sriracha Sour Cream:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Place fish in a bowl, add seasonings, olive oil and juice to fish, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Wrap tortilla shells up in foil paper. Place on prepared grill until fish is ready.
- Grill fish for 6-7 minutes per side until flaky.
To Prepare the Sriracha Sour Cream:
- Serve with sriracha sour cream by mixing ingredients together.
- Serve with cheese, coleslaw and a squeeze of lime.
- Serving Size: 4