- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 lemon juiced, zested
- 1 box strawberry jello, small
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Strawberry Lemonade Glaze
- 2–3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 lemons, zested, juiced
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease doughnut pan with nostick cooking spray.
- Mix all batter ingredients in a mixer on low for about 1 minute, increase to medium and mix for about 4 minutes.
- Fill doughnut pan 3/4’s full and bake doughnuts for 18 minutes.
- While doughnuts bake, prepare glaze.
- Mix sugar, 1/2 of lemon zest and all the lemon juice together. Add more sugar if needed, glaze should be slightly thick.
- Remove doughnuts from oven, allow to cool 5 minutes in the pan.
- Remove doughnuts from pan, allow to cool 10 minutes more.
- Glaze doughnuts, top with diced strawberries and additional lemon zest.
- Serving Size: 6-8 doughnuts