- 1 1/2 lb large shrimp
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1/2 cup red onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- potatoes, pastas, rice to serve
- Peel, devein, rinse, and dry shrimp and set aside.
- Mix seasoning blend and coat shrimp with the spices, mix well.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and 1/2 the butter over medium heat.
- Add red onion and saute for 4 minutes, add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add shrimp and cook for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Add broth, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, cook 1 minute more.
- Add remaining butter and parsley, cook 1 minute more.
- Garnish with green onions and serve over potatoes, pasta or rice.
- Serving Size: 4