- 24 chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
For the Thai Wing Sauce:
- 2 Thai Chiles, diced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry, place in a large bowl.
- Top chicken with the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Bake chicken for 40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes.
- After 40 minutes turn oven to broil.
- Baste chicken with Thai wing sauce, broil for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken oven baste with more Thai wing sauce and broil 5 minutes more.
To Prepare Thai Wing Sauce:
- Place all ingredients into a pan, bring to boil, reduce to simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4