- 4 cod fillets
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon juice
- green onions or parsley to garnish
- Rinse fish, pat dry, coat in a little olive oil.
- Mix seasoning blend together and coat both sides of fish well.
- Place around 2 tablespoons of butter and olive oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Add fish and cook about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Baste fish with pan juices, squeeze fresh lemon on top and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4