- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oregano, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- cooking oil
For the Flour:
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
For the Chicken Topping:
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian Parsley, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in a large bowl.
- Top chicken with all ingredients, mix well and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from the refrigerator.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour mixture together and place in a freezer bag.
- Place chicken into flour mixture in batches, around 7 pieces at a time.
- Place chicken into fryer making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Fry chicken for 15-17 minutes are until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken from fryer and drain on paper napkin, immediately top with squeezed lemon juice and garnish with feta and parsley.
- Serving Size: 4