- 8 hot dogs
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan over medium heat, add onion and saute for 5 minutes minutes, season with spice blend.
- Add hot dogs to pan and cook 7 minutes more are until browned and slightly crispy.
- While the hot dogs cooks, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to a separate pan over medium heat, add diced bacon and cook until crispy about 7 minutes.
- Drain bacon on paper napkins.
- Add a little bacon grease to hot dog pan for flavor.
To Assemble Dogs:
- Top buns with hot dog, ketchup, mustard, caramelized onions and lots of bacon.
- Serving Size: 4