- 4 Madecasse Chocolate Bars
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon Madecasse Vanilla
- 1 container Truwhip, whipped topping
- Pre chill mixing bowl and beaters.
- Over a simmering water bath, add chocolate to a bowl and stir until melted.
- Allow chocolate to cool slightly.
- Add heavy cream, sugar and vanilla to the mixing bowl, whip for about 1 minute.
- Pour chocolate into mixing bowl and whip for about 1 minute more on medium speed.
- Divide mixture between glasses, cover with saran wrap and chill.
- Top with whipped topping prior to serving.
- Serving Size: 4