- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse salmon, pat dry.
- Pour olive oil over salmon on both sides.
- Mix seasoning blend and heavily coat salmon with spices.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to pan over medium heat.
- Place salmon in pan skin side up, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and cook for about 5 minutes more or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serving Size: 4