- 24 large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 pack of bacon, diced
- 1 stick butter, unsalted
- 1 cup sharp cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Mix seasoning blend together, reserve 1 tablespoon and set remaining seasoning aside.
- Rinse, peel, devein shrimp, remove shrimp tails.
- Place shrimp into a bowl and coat with remaining seasoning, mix well, set aside.
- Place diced bacon into a pan over medium heat, saute until crispy, reserve bacon grease.
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry, prick holes around potatoes with a knife.
- Microwave potatoes for about 7 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork.
- While potatoes cook add shrimp to bacon grease and cook over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Dice half the shrimp into chunks and set aside.
To Assemble Potatoes:
- Split open potatoes, fluff potatoes with a fork, season with a little of the reserved seasoning blend, add a pat of butter, a little cheese and some of the diced shrimp, mix well and top with more shrimp.
- Garnish potatoes with sour cream, diced bacon and green onions.
- Serving Size: 4