- 3 cups Pecans, chopped, toasted (optional)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cups corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan add butter, brown sugar, salt, and corn syrup.
- Bring mixture to boil, whisking constantly.
- Boil while whisking for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove mixture from stove and stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Allow mixture to cool for about 7-10 minutes.
- Whisk in the beaten eggs.
- Prick frozen pie crust with a fork around bottom and edges.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cover pie crust edges with foil if they began to brown too quickly.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 4-6