- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil to saute
- cooked rice
- green onions to garnish
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon corn starch mixed with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all meatballs ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into meatballs and set aside.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, add meatballs and saute for about 2 minutes on each side to brown.
- Place pan into oven and bake meatballs for 15 minutes.
- While meatballs bake bring sauce ingredients to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and bake 15 minutes more.
- Toss to coat and serve with rice.
- Serving Size: 4