This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ChangingPrepaid #CollectiveBias
What better way to keep your teenagers connected with friends than with T-Mobile Simply Prepaid™ and Samsung Galaxy Avant cellphone?
I headed over to my local Walmart and picked up the New Samsung Galaxy Avant cellphone so I could participate in the wonderful #ChangingPrepaid #CollectiveBias campaign.
T-Mobile Simply Prepaid™ is perfect for teens and adults.
I decided to give this phone service to my 16-year old daughter after purchasing her a cellphone a couple of years ago and things didn’t work out well.
I gave Baby Girl her own cellphone a couple of years ago and told her don’t order anything on this phone and you have limited minutes and don’t overuse them.
Well, when I received her bill the first month it was $800.00 dollars because she ordered every thing she could off the phone such as music that was not free and called every person she could think of.
After taking her phone from her and vowing to never give her another cell phone, I changed my mind thanks to T-Mobile Simply Prepaid™.
Baby Girl agreed to save her allowance to pay for half her T-Mobile Simply Prepaid™ monthly minutes.
I am sure she want need $800.00 worth of minutes a month because she stated that she is a “responsible teenager.”
T-Mobile brings the best in wireless to prepaid customers by:
- Get Unlimited talk, text, and data with your choice of a high-speed data amount(*with a max speed of 8Mbps) starting at $40/month
- On T-Mobile’s Nationwide 4G LTE Network
- No overages, credit check, or annual service contract required.
Often times the wireless industry decides that prepaid customers should have to settle for less than stellar services because of how they choose to pay:
- Prepaid often has slow data, a spotty network, and second rate phones /less of a selection of phones.
- However with Simply Prepaid you get 4G LTE data on T-Mobile.