- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 8 sweet peppers, sliced
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices colby jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Cut a slit on the side of each chicken breast, do not cut all the way through the chicken.
- Drizzle the inside and outside of chicken with olive oil, rub well.
- Season chicken on both sides and inside the slit with seasoning blend.
- Slice peppers into rings and slice cheese and half.
- Place cheese on bottom of chicken, top with peppers and top with another slice of cheese.
- Secure chicken with 3-4 toothpicks.
- Prepare grill and grill chicken for 8 minutes per side. Or until chicken reaches a internal temperature of 165 F degrees.
- Allow chicken to rest, remove toothpicks and serve.
- Serving Size: 4