- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry.
- Mix seasoning blend and coat pork chops well with seasoning.
- Mix Apricot preserves and mustard and set aside.
- Place pork chops on an ovenproof pan and broil the first side for 7 minutes.
- Flip pork chops, coat with mustard/apricot spread and broil 6-7 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from oven, allow to rest about 5 minutes and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 4