I am excited to share another wonderful recipe from The Dairy Good Cookbook!
The Dairy Good Cookbook features more than 100 recipes that showcase the unique tastes and versatility of dairy!
After reading The Dairy Good Cookbook for the third time, I decided to make these tasty Apricot Dijon Pork Chops.
A few days ago I posted this delicious Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich from The Dairy Good Cookbook!
The Dairy Good Cookbook is filled with so many wonderful recipes it’s hard to choose which one to cook.
The Apricot Dijon Pork Chops are so easy to prepare and ready to eat in under 30 minutes.
All you have to do is mix Dijon mustard with Apricot Preserves, season pork chops and broil for 7 minutes per side.
Once you flip the pork chops over to broil the other side, top with the mustard/apricot mixture.
It really is that simple!
I served the pork chops with my Cheesy Potato Lakes.
This dish was a big hit with my family.
Don’t forget to follow Dairy Good on social media:
And visit DairyGood.org to learn more about the goodness of dairy foods and the farmers who bring them to us.Print
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry.
- Mix seasoning blend and coat pork chops well with seasoning.
- Mix Apricot preserves and mustard and set aside.
- Place pork chops on an ovenproof pan and broil the first side for 7 minutes.
- Flip pork chops, coat with mustard/apricot spread and broil 6-7 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from oven, allow to rest about 5 minutes and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 4