- 2 zucchini
- 2 squash
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, low sodium
- marinated mozzarella balls
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- Spiralize zucchini and squash and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat add about 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and remaining seasonings.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add broth and noodles and cook about 5-7 minutes more are until noodles are tender.
- Toss in mozzarella balls and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4