I am honored to be participating with OXO and Cookies for Kids Cancer.
OXO will be donating $100 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer for each blog post dedicated to this campaign in October (up to our $100,000 commitment*.)
What better way to spread the word then heading out and purchasing your OXO products to make my Nutella Oatmeal Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies!
One can’t bake great cookies without the correct tools!
OXO sent me:
Now that we have the perfect tools, let the cookie baking begin!
Who doesn’t want to Bake the Best Cookies?
I love a good cookie and thanks to OXO I am a cookie baking mama!
Because I am a long time OXO customer I pretty much purchase all their products.
BTW, YES I am addicted to kitchen gadgets!
My mother kept asking me where did I get these wonderful products that made it easier for her to grip items that had proven painful for her in the past.
I told her OXO, from my can openers to my salad spinners I have them all!
Because I am serious cook, I have to have the best products to make my cooking experience pleasurable.
OXO offers that and more!
You don’t have to have a physical ailment to enjoy the benefits of these wonderful products.
These are the delicious cookies that I made which are full of Nutella, Pecans, Chocolate Chips and Oatmeal!
These cookies are chewy, nutty, and chocolaty!
Where you can find OXO and Cookies for Kids Cancer on Social Media:
Don’t forget to Bake the Best Cookies and support OXO and Cookies for Kids Cancer!Print
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup pecans, diced
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars together in a mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating about 20 seconds between each addition.
- Add Nutella and vanilla, beat well.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon together in a bowl, reserve 1 tablespoon to toss chocolate chips in prior to adding.
- Add flour to butter/sugar mixture in 3 batches, beating 20 seconds between each batch, scrap down sides of mixer.
- Add oats to mixer and beat for 20 seconds.
- Toss chocolate chips and pecans with reserved flour and add to mixer. Beat about 20 seconds.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a rounded tablespoon form dough into balls. Use a fork to flatten.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Don’t forget to look for this sticker on select OXO merchandise!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I received OXO products to help support this campaign. Thank you for helping me support this cause!
– Cookies for Kids’ Cancer is a recognized 501c(3) public charity duly incorporated under the laws of the state of New Jersey. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. 100% of proceeds raised by Cookies for Kids’ Cancer fund pediatric cancer research.
– OXO will be donating $100 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer for each blog post dedicated to this campaign in October (up to our $100,000 commitment*.)
– *In 2015, OXO will donate up to $100,000 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer through product proceeds, bake sale matches and other fundraising efforts.