As I’ve told you in the past, my family loves grilling!
We grill year round and it’s the perfect way to create a quick dinner.
My Grilled Pork Chops takes less than 15 minutes and dinner is served!
First, let’s talk about pork!
I love using bone in pork chops because I think the bone gives them more flavor.
You can use pork loin but I often worry about it drying out when grilling.
Secondly, the spice blend is key.
I love spices and I keep my pantry well stocked and loaded with spices.
For this dish I used Creole seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder.
Lastly, another key to grilling success is to coat your meat in extra virgin olive oil.
Not only does it flavor the meat it helps those spices stick to these babies like glue!
You can marinate the pork chops in the fridge overnight or you can grill em up immediately.
Grill about 4-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of your chops.
It’s time to coat these delicious chops in your favorite BBQ Sauce and enjoy!Print
- 8 bone in 1/4 inch thick pork chops
- 1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Rinse pork chops, dry well.
- Coat pork in olive oil about 3 tablespoons.
- Sprinkle the seasoning onto the pork and rub well into both sides.
- Allow pork to sit while you prepare the grill or marinate in the refrigerate overnight.
- Bring pork to room temperature if marinating overnight.
- Grill pork for about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Coat in BBQ sauce and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4