- 8 bone in 1/4 inch thick pork chops
- 1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Rinse pork chops, dry well.
- Coat pork in olive oil about 3 tablespoons.
- Sprinkle the seasoning onto the pork and rub well into both sides.
- Allow pork to sit while you prepare the grill or marinate in the refrigerate overnight.
- Bring pork to room temperature if marinating overnight.
- Grill pork for about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Coat in BBQ sauce and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4