- 3 1/2 cups precooked roasted chicken, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- extra virgin olive oil
For the Sriracha Mayonnaise:
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1–2 tablespoon sriracha
- Remove skin from roasted chicken.
- Place chicken in a food processor and process until chunky, or chop finely.
- In a large bowl add crushed crackers, minced vegetables, all the spices, mayonnaise and mustard, mix well.
- Fold in chicken and panko bread crumbs.
- Form into 4 patties or you could make appetizer size if desired.
- Heat about 4 tablespoons of olive oil and a little butter in a skillet over medium heat, add patties in brown for about 4-5 minutes per side until nice and golden brown.
- Patties can also be placed under the broiler and cooked for about 8 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper napkin.
- To prepare hot mayo, mix all ingredients together and serve on top of patties
- Serving Size: 4