- 1 1/2 lb of ground chicken, turkey, or beef
- 1/2 cup of KYVAN™ Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 8 premade crunchy taco shells
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
- lettuce, tomato, green onions, sour cream, and avocado to top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place around 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute about 4 minutes.
- Add meat and spices.
- Break up meat with back of spoon and cook until browned about 12 minutes.
- Add KYVAN™ Hot Wing Sauce to the meat, mix well and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Place taco shells in a greased baking dish, top with meat and cheeses.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Top with all your favorite toppings and more KYVAN™ Hot Wing Sauce and enjoy.
If using beef make sure to drain any grease out of meat before adding hot wing sauce to meat. Ground Turkey and Chicken doesn’t produce a lot of grease when cooking.
- Serving Size: 4