Are you ready for some football? And TACOS folks!
You can’t watch football without munching on tacos.
My tasty Hot Wing Chicken Tacos are what’s required for game day eats!
The wonderful people at KYVAN™ Foods sent me their delicious products for recipe development.
KYVAN™ Foods was founded and is owned by football great Reggie Kelly and his beautiful wife Sheila.
KYVAN™ Foods creates tasty products such as Salsa, Sauces, Seasoning, Jams and Jellies!
I’ve had the privilege of trying all of KYVAN™ Foods delicious products and believe me folks, you’re going to love them!
KYVAN™ Foods are sold throughout the Southeast and are in retailers such as Walmart as well as various independent retailers.
If you don’t reside in one of these locations no problem because you can order KYVAN™ Foods online through their website!
Now, you have no excuse not to “Appreciate the Goodness” of KYVAN™ Foods!
It’s taco making time people!
You know how much my family and I love tacos.
You also know how much we love sports.
Now put sports and tacos together and we have Taco Tuesday happening everyday up in here!
Big Goo requested a spicy taco and I knew that KYVAN™ Foods Hot Wing Sauce was just what I needed to satisfy Big Goo’s taco habit!
Big Goo wanted spicy and that’s exactly what he’s going to get!
First, I sauteed onion and garlic in a little extra virgin olive oil.
I added about 1 pound of ground chicken and browned it up with lots of spices.
You know we love our food super spicy in this house!
Secondly, after the chicken was browned I added about 1/2 cup of KYVAN™ Foods Hot Wing Sauce to the meat!
Yes folks, add it to the meat, we want all that goodness in every bite!
Lastly, after the meat was ready I took store bought crunchy taco shells and loaded them with meat and cheese.
You can’t have to much cheese when it’s taco time!
Bake these babies up and it’s time to load em’ up with all your favorite toppings.
Big Goo wanted lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and sour cream.
Baby Girl wanted avocados on her tacos.
Top these babies with whatever you like but don’t forget to drizzle more of KYVAN™ Foods Hot Wing Sauce on top!
Hey people, it’s game day and it’s time to eat!
And check back soon because we have more recipes coming up with KYVAN™ Foods.
- 1 1/2 lb of ground chicken, turkey, or beef
- 1/2 cup of KYVAN™ Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 8 premade crunchy taco shells
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
- lettuce, tomato, green onions, sour cream, and avocado to top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place around 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute about 4 minutes.
- Add meat and spices.
- Break up meat with back of spoon and cook until browned about 12 minutes.
- Add KYVAN™ Hot Wing Sauce to the meat, mix well and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Place taco shells in a greased baking dish, top with meat and cheeses.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Top with all your favorite toppings and more KYVAN™ Hot Wing Sauce and enjoy.
If using beef make sure to drain any grease out of meat before adding hot wing sauce to meat. Ground Turkey and Chicken doesn’t produce a lot of grease when cooking.
- Serving Size: 4