If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal in minutes you’ve come to the right place!
My Hot Wing Chicken Fries takes minutes to make and taste like you’ve been cooking all day.
This really is the ultimate snack for watching the big game.
BTW, don’t forget to enter my giveaway you still have time!
We already discussed my love for roasted chicken in my previous post.
I also told you how I’m always looking for ways to use up leftover chicken.
Well, I’ve done it again. With the help of Ranch dressing, hot wing sauce, and lots of crispy fries, I’ve created a new winning recipe.
First, remove the skin from the store-bought roasted chicken and pull, or chop the chicken depending on your preference.
Next, grate your favorite cheeses and get those delicious toppings ready to go.
I like avocado, jalapenos, tomatoes, extra ranch, and green onions.
Lastly, fry up your fries and make them crispy!
Lastly, take the chicken and mix it with your favorite hot wing sauce and a little ranch and top the crispy fries with the chicken mixture.
Now, load em’ up with all those wonderful toppings and don’t forget to add a little extra ranch on top!
- 2 cups roasted chicken breast, chopped or shredded
- 2 cup cheese, grated
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 bag of frozen french fries cooked according to package directions.
- Jalapenos, tomatoes, green onions, avocado to top
- Fry french fries and set aside.
- Mix chicken with ranch dressing and hot wing sauce.
- Top fries with chicken, and cheese.
- Broil for about 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Top with remaining toppings and serve.
- Serving Size: 4