- 2 cups raw pecans
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Mix sugar, milk, water, and cinnamon together in a large pot.
- Bring mixture to boil.
- Add nuts and cook for about 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat if needed.
- Continue to cook until all liquid is dissolved.
- Stir in vanilla and pour mixture immediately onto a buttered cookie sheet.
- Spreed out so nuts want stick together.
- Sprinkle salt and allow nuts to harden about 10 minutes.
- Store in a closed container.
- Serving Size: 4-6