Well, you’ve come to the right place and my Buffalo Chicken Ranch Potato Casserole with Hidden Valley® Ranch is the perfect recipe to spice up meal time!
With the inclusion of roasted chicken and Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing this meal is not only quick and easy but it can be assembled the night before and baked the next day.
I decided to replace the BBQ sauce with Hot Wing Sauce!
I love this meal because there’s no frying necessary.
Not only do you get a quick meal with the use of store-bought roasted chicken, you also have a meal that’s the ultimate side dish or snack!
Pull the chicken into pieces or lightly chop the chicken.
Add the chicken to a bowl and top with hot wing sauce.
Grate cheese while your potatoes boil.
My family and I love to mix our cheeses so I used Jack and Cheddar.
I used a mixer to achieve creamy potatoes.
You can mash them by hand if desired.
And as you already know, my family and I are certified sports fanatics!
Don’t forget to top it off with more Ranch dressing!
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
- 4–5 large russet potatoes, peeled, diced 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 4 cups roasted chicken, skinless, pulled or chopped
- 3 cups cheddar and jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning or seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- toppings: green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and boil potatoes for 20 minutes are until tender, drain, set aside.
- Mix chicken and hot sauce together and set aside.
- Remove skin from chicken and shred or chop chicken.
- Add potatoes to a mixer or use hand mixer add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, Hidden Valley® Ranch, and remaining ingredients. Mix well and fold in chicken and hot sauce mixture.
- Place potatoes in a 9×9 greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese, bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Top with extra Hidden Valley® Ranch and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4-6
How will you make meal-planning easier? (Hint: Pin these recipes!)
Tell me in the comments and you’ll be entered to win $100! Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods: 1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post 2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post 3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post 4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry. This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 12/14/2015 – 12/30/2015 Be sure to visit Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!