This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetenTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Are you looking for easy, budget-friendly recipes this holiday season?
Well, head over to your local Walmart Bake Center and pick up Kraft items for all your holiday baking needs!
My No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake is both easy and budget-friendly.
German Chocolate Cake and Cheesecake are two of my all time favorite desserts!
I wanted to take my favorite desserts and turn it into one bite of pure goodness!
Hey, this is really the ultimate dessert experience!
You know you can’t go wrong when you have melted Baker’s Chocolate, Baker’s Angel Flaked Coconut, Jell-O Pudding, and sweet Kraft Caramel Bits!
Because I like to take things one step higher, add Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Kraft Cool Whip and this my friends is dessert heaven!
Your family and friends will definitely be pleased eating this dessert this holiday season.
Let’s get this baking party started!
First, make sure you allow your Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese to come to room temperature before mixing.
Grind up your cookies and mix with melted butter.
I used pecan shortbread cookies for this recipe.
Place into a 13X9 casserole dish and flatten out evenly.
Secondly, melt your Baker’s Chocolate according to package directions.
Allow to cool slightly.
Add the melted Baker’s chocolate to the whipped Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese and confectioners sugar.
It’s important that the chocolate is not to warm during this step.
Place the cheesecake layer on top of the cookie layer.
Use an offset spatula to smooth easily.
Prepare the Jello-O pudding mousse layer.
Place on top of the cheesecake layer.
Lastly, top with more Kraft Cool Whip and toasted Baker’s Flake Coconut and Pecans.
Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
Prior to serving melt Kraft Caramel Bits according to package directions.
Place a spoon of caramel on the bottom of a plate.
Drizzle more melted caramel on top!
It’s time to dig in and enjoy every bite of this beautiful dessert!
Be warned, it’s addictive!
Be sure to check out more delicious baking recipes at Kraft!
I’d love to hear what you’re baking this holiday season so leave a comment below.Print
- 3 1/2 cups pecan shortbread cookies, ground
- 1 stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 2 cups Kraft Cool Whip
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 8 ounce packs Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Baker’s Semi Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Kraft Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the mousse layer:
- 1 5.9 ounce box Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups Kraft Cool Whip
For the Topping:
- 1 cup pecans, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 cups Baker’s Flake Coconut
- 11 ounces KRAFT Caramel Bits
- Mix melted butter with ground cookies.
- Place mixture into a 13X9 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
To prepare the Cheesecake layer:
- Add cream cheese to a mixer, beat well.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions, let cool slightly.
- Add vanilla and sugar to cream cheese, mix well.
- Add melted chocolate, mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place mixture on top of cookie layer in casserole dish.
To Prepare Mousse layer:
- Mix pudding with milk, fold in Cool Whip.
- Place on top of cheesecake layer using an off set spatula.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Place pecans and coconut into a pan on medium heat and toast for about 4-5 minutes are until lightly golden.
- Allow topping to cool and place over Cool Whip.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate about 4 hours before cutting.
- Use a sharp knife to cut through cookie layer.
- Melt Kraft Carmel bits according to package directions.
- Before serving, drizzle caramel on bottom of plate and on top of each piece of cheesecake.
- Serving Size: 6-8