- 1 bottle Kyvan Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb linguine, cooked according to package directions
- parsley and sesame seeds to garnish
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to chicken and coat in half the seasoning blend.
- In a separate bowl add shrimp and drizzle with a little olive oil and remaining seasonings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse in hot water, drain again, coat with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large pan or wok add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, add onion and carrots and cook 2 minutes more, add tomatoes and shrimp.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the bottle Kyvan Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce, mix well and cook 5 more minutes.
- Toss in pasta and mix well, cook until pasta is heated through.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 4-6