It’s that time again people.
We’re cooking with KYVAN™ Foods making Asian BBQ Shrimp and Chicken Scampi!
This is one quick and easy dish thanks to KYVAN™ Foods Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce.
You guys already know KYVAN™ Foods was founded and is owned by football great Reggie Kelly and his beautiful wife Sheila.
KYVAN™ Foods creates tasty products such as Salsa, Sauces, Seasoning, Jams and Jellies!
KYVAN™ Foods are sold throughout the Southeast and are in retailers such as Walmart as well as various independent retailers.
If you don’t reside in one of these locations no problem because you can order KYVAN™ Foods online through their website!
KYVAN™ Foods announced their new partner Kroger is bringing in KYVAN Hot and Mild Honey Apple Salsa starting in March!
You will be able to find them in stores throughout the entire Eastern region of the country in the Natural section aisle.
It’s time to start cooking and the wonderful thing about this dish is it’s ready in a matter of minutes!
First, saute up about a pound of boneless, skinless, chicken breast in a little olive oil.
You can use chicken thighs if you prefer.
Next, add a little grated carrots, red onion, and grape tomatoes to the chicken and cook a few more minutes.
Toss in your shrimp, cook a few more minutes then add KYVAN™ Foods Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce.
Lastly, add in the cooked linguine and it’s time to eat!
Now it’s time to “Appreciate the Goodness” of KYVAN™ Foods!
Follow KYVAN™ Foods on one of their social media channels:Print
- 1 bottle Kyvan Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb linguine, cooked according to package directions
- parsley and sesame seeds to garnish
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to chicken and coat in half the seasoning blend.
- In a separate bowl add shrimp and drizzle with a little olive oil and remaining seasonings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse in hot water, drain again, coat with olive oil and set aside.
- In a large pan or wok add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, add onion and carrots and cook 2 minutes more, add tomatoes and shrimp.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the bottle Kyvan Sesame Garlic BBQ Sauce, mix well and cook 5 more minutes.
- Toss in pasta and mix well, cook until pasta is heated through.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 4-6